September 24th & 25th limited amount of spots for these sessions.
HERE IT IS!!! My May Mini Session is Glitter Session. Only Five spots available on Saturday May 27. Contact me for information or to book!! PS - these are open to all ages... including adults ;)
After multiple inquiries I found one more day to have the final Family Mini session of 2016 - dont miss out only 3 spots remain as I type this.
Until June 30, 2016 at midnight 10 lucky families will get their 2016 family session at a great rate!
This session is perfect... these lovely ladies came out, laughed, smiled and of course all of that was photographed.
This little love bug is just 6 months old and learning how to sit all on his own. He just had his first of three sessions that will document his first couple years of growing, and I already know he is going to grow into such a lady killer :)
Do you know how important it is to prepare for your family session?? What you wear and how you prepare can either make or break your session... SERIOUSLY!!
The following will really help you when deciding what to wear or not wear.
- Have either a fresh coat of nail polish on your nails that coordinates with your outfit or don’t have any nail polish on at all. You don’t want chipped nail polish.
- Wear makeup even if you don’t normally. If you don’t usually wear makeup, use a tinted moisturizer and mascara. This will help even your skin tone and make your eyes pop a little bit. If you do normally wear makeup, I suggest going to your salon and getting professional makeup and hair done. It’s so fun to pamper yourself and know you will look even more amazing! For children and dads, they get off easy!
- Make sure hair is done. If family members need a cut, do it a week before your session. That way you have time to get used to it and working with it.
- Wear a bright bra. I always tell clients to wear a nude color bra and be sure it’s strapless if they are wearing spaghetti straps or any clothing where their bra straps can be seen.
- Don’t show up with chipped nail polish. I know that was mentioned in the DO’s, it’s just that important!
- Bring along makeup for touch ups. Also bring your brush and hairspray just in case!
- Don’t wear characters on clothing. Or logos. Or anything splashed all over the clothing that detracts from your family. This means no Dora, no Nike swoosh sign across a shirt and no light up shoes. Those are best kept at home, not worn to family photos.
- Wait until the last minute to put together your clothes. Trust me on this one, I’ve done it and it didn’t turn out well! I made horrible choices on a couple of shirts I ran out to buy and I was so unhappy with the pictures. Not because of the photographer, but because the fit of the shirt on me added 100 pounds. Not good.
Well after all of that, I will be ready to photograph you and your family.
Talk to you soon,
It is getting so much warmer out there,
and Easter is just around the corner,
so I am offering mini sessions to celebrate Spring!!
March 19th and March 26th
to book your 20 minute mini session.
For more information go over to the contact tab and send me a message.
Look Beautiful - Be you - Feel the sensation of Empowerment all over you. Let me show you how beautiful you are!! March 12th is only a four days after International Woman's Day, and is the reason I have my annual boudoir event now! to book or discuss what a session entails contact me. - Kristin
Yeah for 29 days in February - and with it brings a 10% off discount towards any wedding package if booked by February 29th, 2016.
To book your special day, send me a message and lets discuss your special day together.
I want to thank everyone who graced my doors this year and allowed me to photograph them; it was such a great time. Below are just a sample from each of the sessions - I cannot wait to photograph you all again soon... and for those who have yet to be photographed by me, I cant wait to see you in my camera soon....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
From now till Saturday Jan 09, 2016 at midnight take $150.00 off any wedding package. Contact me to discuss packages or hop on over to the Couples & Wedding tab to look over the packages.
Only two dates for these 20 Minute indoor Mini Sessions - November 21 & December 05, 2015 . To book or more information please contact Kristin firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.420.7524 or through the contact tab. These will go really fast, dont miss out on your special photos this year.