This beautiful family in my new favourite spot to photograph people.. I just love when people come back to me to rephotograph them... Oliver and his mom were with me at the Christmas Minis too. I love seeing the littles grow up :)
Until June 30, 2016 at midnight 10 lucky families will get their 2016 family session at a great rate!
This little love bug is just 6 months old and learning how to sit all on his own. He just had his first of three sessions that will document his first couple years of growing, and I already know he is going to grow into such a lady killer :)
Do you know how important it is to prepare for your family session?? What you wear and how you prepare can either make or break your session... SERIOUSLY!!
The following will really help you when deciding what to wear or not wear.
- Have either a fresh coat of nail polish on your nails that coordinates with your outfit or don’t have any nail polish on at all. You don’t want chipped nail polish.
- Wear makeup even if you don’t normally. If you don’t usually wear makeup, use a tinted moisturizer and mascara. This will help even your skin tone and make your eyes pop a little bit. If you do normally wear makeup, I suggest going to your salon and getting professional makeup and hair done. It’s so fun to pamper yourself and know you will look even more amazing! For children and dads, they get off easy!
- Make sure hair is done. If family members need a cut, do it a week before your session. That way you have time to get used to it and working with it.
- Wear a bright bra. I always tell clients to wear a nude color bra and be sure it’s strapless if they are wearing spaghetti straps or any clothing where their bra straps can be seen.
- Don’t show up with chipped nail polish. I know that was mentioned in the DO’s, it’s just that important!
- Bring along makeup for touch ups. Also bring your brush and hairspray just in case!
- Don’t wear characters on clothing. Or logos. Or anything splashed all over the clothing that detracts from your family. This means no Dora, no Nike swoosh sign across a shirt and no light up shoes. Those are best kept at home, not worn to family photos.
- Wait until the last minute to put together your clothes. Trust me on this one, I’ve done it and it didn’t turn out well! I made horrible choices on a couple of shirts I ran out to buy and I was so unhappy with the pictures. Not because of the photographer, but because the fit of the shirt on me added 100 pounds. Not good.
Well after all of that, I will be ready to photograph you and your family.
Talk to you soon,
I want to thank everyone who graced my doors this year and allowed me to photograph them; it was such a great time. Below are just a sample from each of the sessions - I cannot wait to photograph you all again soon... and for those who have yet to be photographed by me, I cant wait to see you in my camera soon....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Only two dates for these 20 Minute indoor Mini Sessions - November 21 & December 05, 2015 . To book or more information please contact Kristin firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.420.7524 or through the contact tab. These will go really fast, dont miss out on your special photos this year.
Time for your family portraitRead More
Have your family photographed outside in our beautiful Kootenays for 1-2 hours.
Choose between the two packages and contact me to reserve your spot with KJubinville Photography today!
Special prices are available till July 31, 2015